Wednesday, January 29, 2014

OOTD




Hello All,

I wore this the other day to go and see the wolf of wall street (incredible film!).

I love a gold jumper and the best place to find one is always a charity shop, I think this one cost me around £3 and I think it's absolutely beautiful. I have paired it with this skater skirt from Primark, which I got in the sale for just a fiver. I love the print of this and will be just as wearable in summer as it is now. It has really cute button detail at the front and is just a really lightweight cotton. Tights, an obvious must, seeing as its arctic outside. The skirt came with a skinny tan belt which went straight in the bin, and I have added this vintage gold buckled belt, also from a charity shop, which I think is beautiful and just really brings the outfit together. On my feet I am wearing my chunky heeled boots from River Island, to find out more check out my winter fashion favourites

My rings left to right: above knuckle ring - essential; oval return to tiffany - tiffany &co; stackable rings - pandora; above knuckle ring - topshop; green stone - camden lock market; infinity ring - online somewhere (was a gift).

I hope you guys enjoyed this kind of "granny chic" look!

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment