Tuesday, January 14, 2014

OOTD

Hello All,

Thought I would show you what I wore to university today, I think it's simple but stylish. It's also super cosy, which is important as it's absolutely FREEZING!!!




I am wearing a pair of old BDG jeans from urban outfitters which I recently ripped the knees on (DIY tutorial on how I did this to come soon!). I am so glad I did this as it has completely revived them and now I absolutely love them again. The jumper I bought yesterday in the Zara sale yesterday and was absolutely thrilled to find it. I have been looking for a turtle neck jumper for a while now and just couldn't find what I was looking for but this is exactly it! My coat is from Topshop and when I saw it I knew I had to have it in my life. It has been worn to death already and I couldn't be happier with it. The fur collar makes this so so warm, it is generally just my perfect coat. Finally there are my boots. I have a mild (extreme) obsession with shoes and these were easily my favourite purchase of 2013. I was desperate for a pair of Vegabond boots but at £90, I was reluctant to part with the money. I found these babies in River Island for £38 and they look very similar to the Vegabonds. They have been so comfortable, are a great height and all around everything I wanted in a pair of boots.


PEACE OUT! (Not even sure why I took this photo but I do find it amusing)
Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment