Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Beauty Wishlist 2014
As a beauty lover there are products which I am lusting after, and these products here are at the top of my wishlist. I have seen endless reviews and bloggers expressing their love for these products all last year and hopefully I will get my hands on a few of them in the near future.
1. Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay £37: This must have been the most anticipated product of 2013 and I want it so badly! I have never actually seen the palette in person, but from all of the blogs I have seen I know I love it. This palette has a beautiful rose gold feel to it and the shades are just stunning.
2. Flowerbomb eu de parfum 50ml - Viktor & Rolf £64.50: This perfume is hands down my favourite perfume of all time! As the name suggests its very floral and I have never smelt anything else like it. I have a bottle but it only has a few sprays left, very sad I know. I got two new perfumes for christmas so I am not in need of another bottle but I doubt that will stop me.
3. Sheer Glow Foundation - Nars £30.50: For a while now I have wanted to buy myself a high end foundation and from all the blogs I have read, this is the one that seems to come out on top. I have heard amazing things about it; it's a medium coverage foundation, with just the right amount of glow.
4. Dry Texturizing Spray - Oribe £38: This has been all over the blogosphere and it really intrigues me as to whether it's as amazing as people say, because for £38 I would expect miracles. People do seem to really love this and I would really like to try this but with that price tag I'm not too sure that I will.
5. Mud Mask 50g - GLAMGLOW £39.99: This is another lust product which I have seen every blogger rave about. This is supposedly a wonder product, especially for breakouts or oily skin both of which I suffer with. This looks like an amazing products, but its just so dinky for so much money. I realise that I sound really stingey, but all of these products are a big spend for one individual product, but at the same time are things I would love to try out.
6. Creme de Pistache Souffle Body Creme 300g - Laura Mercier £43.50: WOW! I smelt this product around christmas and it is hands down the best damn thing I have ever smelt!! It is literally heavenly, I cannot express how amazing this is. I realise it sounds like I am exaggerating but I'm not; its that incredible. This is going to be top of my birthday wishlist for sure. I know it is expensive but it can be a nice treat to use on special occasions.
I hope you guys like this and if there are any products you are lusting after please let me know.
Until next time,