Wednesday, January 15, 2014

OOTD

Hello All,

Thought I would bring you another outfit of the day, let me know what you think of it.


Firstly I best talk about the satchel, its kinda hard to miss. I'm not usually a lover of a lot of colour, the majority of my wardrobe is black and white. However I got this bag for my birthday and have used it frequently ever since. I love how it brightens up an outfit and just makes it so much more interesting.  

My shirt is a very oversized lumberjack style shirt which I got from the Laines in Brighton for, I think, £3 (absolute bargain)! I love this effortless, messy kind of look and for a long day at Uni its perfect as it's so comfortable. 

My leggings are black velvet from H&M. I love textures and this is why I wear these over normal leggings as I think they add a little something extra.

These shoes look a little scruffy now but I love them too much to care. They are the most adorable doll style shoes and cost just £12 from Primark, I think they look so much more expensive. 




My hair is just in a tight top knot, mainly because it needs washing, however I actually really like this style. I am a fan of a dark lip, this particular one is "Dark Deed" by MAC which I believe was one of the limited edition christmas ones. It's a beautiful berry colour and obviously being MAC has fantastic staying power.

I hope you enjoyed this, 

Until next time, 

RebeccaAnn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment