Monday, February 3, 2014

January Favourites

Hello All,

So its the end of what is supposedly the most miserable month of the year and I thought I would share with you some of the things I have been enjoying, both beauty and non-beauty.

Beauty




Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - No. 53, £9.99:

I reviewed this recently in my 'battle of the foundations' post, so I won't go on about this for too long, but I think its a great foundation and have worn it nearly every day since I purchased it. It's a lovely texture, blends nicely, is buildable and gives the skin a healthy glow.














Real Techniques Setting Brush - £8.99:
My skin has really been suffering this month, so the concealer and this brush have been my saviours for covering blemishes. This brush blends concealer in so well and its small enough for under eyes too. I'ts just a really lovely brush and makes the skin look flawless.








Nars Laguna Bronzer - £26:

I got this bronzer for Christmas; now I am not usually one to purchase high end products and wouldn't have spent this much money on a bronzer but now that I own it I understand why people do. This is just the perfect colour, its not orange, not too shimmery it's just, well...perfect. I cannot say enough nice things about it and I have never found a drugstore bronzer which comes close. Regardless of price it's safe to say I will be re-purchasing this when the time comes.







Clinique 'take the day off' cleansing balm - £21:

This product baffles me, it literally melts the makeup off your face. I use this in the bath when I am being a little lazy and it does the job a treat. It is fragrance free, feels lovely on the skin and it hasn't cause any breakouts. I don't use this everyday but I have really been enjoy this just as an occasional treat.






Non-Beauty 






I heart christmas by Lindsey Kelk - £5.59

I absolutely adore Lindsey Kelk, I have read all of her books and this is the latest installment of her "I heart..." series. If you are looking for a hilarious girly read then look no further. I realise it's not Christmas anymore but that's not going to stop me! I just love Lindsey Kelk and couldn't resist purchasing this new release.










Breakfast

In an attempt to keep healthy I have found a new breakfast which is delicious and nutritious. I have granola (the Kelloggs Crunchy Nut one is really good), low fat natural yoghurt and whatever fruit is available, usually raspberries. I have just really been loving this, its filling,  healthy and so tasty!






Let me know what your January favourites have been and then maybe they will be in my February favourites.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment