Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lazy girls guide to creating a skincare routine


Hello All,

Surely I am not the only one? The only one who really struggles to keep up a skincare routine. It was only fairly recently that I actually began to bother with a skincare routine; previously I would take my makeup off and put on a moisturiser if I could be bothered which is terrible I know but I honestly was just too lazy but I now have a routine which I follow everyday so here are my tips to creating and more importantly keeping a skincare routine.

1. Get Organised

I found that by putting all of my skincare products in one place it has encouraged me to complete the whole routine as it is all there ready and waiting. I keep mine in the bathroom as I use a cleansing balm, so you need to find a place to store all your products that is most suitable for you.

2. Find a time and place

If this is ever going to be a routine you are going to keep up it needs to become a part of your normal day to day regime. I personally chose to do it when I brush my teeth and it works well but you just need to find the time that works best for you.



3. Persevere with it

When starting a skincare routine it isn't always easy to remember or actually be bothered enough to do it but DO IT! You need to persevere and keep doing it until it becomes something you don't need to think about doing.

4. Enjoy it

This is the most important thing. Find products you like and enjoy using as this will encourage you to keep up the routine. I actually enjoy taking my makeup off at night, I find it very relaxing which makes me want to take my time with it.

So there are my tips to hopefully help you not be so lazy and start looking after your skin properly. After all it is very important to take care of your skin and although it can be a bit of a pain in the ass it is well worth it.

My next post will be about my evening skincare routine so you can see what products it is I use.

Please follow me on Bloglovin', it always puts a smile on my face.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment