Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Favourites


Hello everyone,

I have missed out favourites for a few months now so apologies for that but I haven't really felt as though I had too many favourites to rave about, this month however I have plenty to chat about.

Dove shampoo and conditioner
I know this is a little random but my mum recently picked up dove shampoo, conditioner and bodywash and I think they are seriously nice products. When I think of dove I immediately think of the classic dove soap smell (you know the one?) and thats not something I am really a fan of, but this smells amazing and left my hair super soft, I was so impressed.

Shy girl - MAC
I don't own many MAC lipsticks but I was on the hunt for the perfect nude and I figured with MAC's huge shad range I was bound to find something and sure enough I did! This shade is a beautiful peachy nude which I think compliments my skin tone really well. I wear this near enough every day. An all over winner for me and likely to be a favourite for a long time to come.

L'oreal true match foundation
I picked this up after hearing some pretty fantastic things about it and I must say this really is a lovely foundation. It is a very runny liquid, I find it is best applied with the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge as this gives the most flawless finish. It is medium coverage and looks really lovely and dewy on the skin. They also have a pretty impressive shade range for a drugstore foundation.

Naked 3
I got this for my birthday at the beginning of the month and it was love at first swatch. I had been lusting after this for so long and it truly is just the most beautiful thing ever! I am generally not a day to day eyeshadow wearer but this has converted me and I have worn eyeshadow nearly everyday since receiving this!

Non Beauty Favourites

Birkenstocks
I recently did a post on these so check it out for more info but I am literally obsessed! I wear them all the time, they are so comfortable and I feel literally go with everything. These are most certainly a summer staple for me.



Reading //




The fault in our stars
Since finishing uni I have had a lot more spare time on my hands and I have really got back into reading. I read the fault in our stars knowing that the film was coming out soon and hearing lots of great things about it. Although a very sad book (had to put it down I cried so much) it is also very real and heartwarming, I thoroughly enjoyed it.






Fractured
I have also just finished reading Fractured which was a very good book that takes some surprising twists and turns, I don't want to say much more or give too much away but a very good book and something a little different to the sort of thing I would usually choose which was nice.






Arden Rose
I thought I would start including a youtuber/blogger favourite of the month to share the love a little. Arden Rose is frickin' hilarious and she also has great style. I just love her channel and if you haven't heard of her I would recommending going and watching a few of her videos, you'll be hooked like me before long.


What products have you been loving this month? Also if you have any other book recommendations please let me know as I am going on holiday soon and need something new to sink my teeth into.

Please follow me on bloglovin', intagram and twitter if ya fancy, all the links are in the side bar.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment