Monday, August 4, 2014

Just a little Revlon haul



I went into Boots today to pick up something for my mum and of course came out with something for myself. There are a tonne of offers on in Boots at the moment and the one I was most drawn to was Revlon who were offering buy on get one half price. I simply adore Revlon lip products, all the ranges I have tried are incredible and so I figured why not get some more to add to my unhealthily large collection?

Firstly I got the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, I swatched this on my hand and made a small gasp at its beauty. Its a pinky nude but darker than usual and I just thought it would look beautiful with my tan.



And secondly I got the Revlon Matte Balm in Unapologetic. My first matte balm was in the shade Elusive and I have raved about it endlessly. It is so easy to apply, non-drying and has great lasting power. I have been eyeing up Unapologetic for the longest time as it is such a beautiful bold pink and seeing as the offer was on, I thought I would just bite the bullet and I am so glad I did.

This was an impromptu post but I will be uploading my evening skincare routine as promised tomorrow, which is to go along side my "Lazy Girls Guide to Creating a Skincare Routine".

Please follow me on Bloglovin' as it always brightens my day.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.


2 comments:

  1. The lip butters from revlon are probably my most worn lip products from my entire collection! Love how they add a nice bit of colour without being too full on...perfect for everyday wear:)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they are just so nice to wear! This is only my second one but I know I will have to pick up more in the future. I was intending to buy one of the new revlon moisture stains but saw this lip butter and couldn't leave it on the shelf!

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete