Monday, June 2, 2014

Life In Letters TAG


Hello All,

I am back again and this time with a rather exciting TAG and what I believe is my first one. One of my best friends and fellow blogger MaquillageMagic kindly tagged me for this and it was a little tough to pick just one thing I love for each letter of the alphabet but I managed it eventually!

American trashy TV, i.e. extreme couponing, real housewives, honey boo boo all that kind of stuff, I just think it is so entertaining to watch.

Black has got to be my favourite colour, boring I know but 80% of my wardrobe is black and its just classic.

Clothes clothes clothes I just can't get enough, shopping is my weakness.

Disney was such a huge part of my childhood, Aristocats is my favourite I basically watched it constantly on repeat, so much so I actually broke the video!


Elephants are my favourite animal, they are so intelligent and beautiful, it's my absolute dream to ride one.

Food, speaks for itself really, I'm a fatty.

Gal pals, I really to have the best friends, I'm sure everyone says that but they honestly are. I don't know what I would do without them.



Harry potter, I absolutely adore Harry Potter although embarrassingly I haven't ever read the books (my mission for this summer), but I am the proud owner of a Griffindor scarf.

Inception, I remember watching this film for the first time in the cinema and I was just absolutely hooked from start to finish, if you haven't watched it then you really need to.

Jewellery, what girl doesn't love an accessory? I love all jewellery particularly rings.

Kicks, yes I'm cool and calling shoes kicks (only because the S was taken) and I have too many pairs of shoes and they are too much of an addiction of mine for them to not be included in this tag.

Learning, I am such a nerd and I really do love to learn. I loved school so much and genuinely enjoyed it, I really do live by the motto 'you learn something new every day'.

Mumford & Sons have to be my favourite band ever. I went to see them last summer and just fell more in love, their music is so easy to listen to and I just think it is amazing.

Nose, I think this is my best asset. Everyone needs to love something about themselves and I don't know why but I just really like my nose haa.

The O.C the best show ever made, am I right? I can't even tell you how many times I have watched this series, it just never gets old.



Peonies are the prettiest flowers, definitely going to have these in my wedding bouquet if I ever get married.

Quote, "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind", wise words Dr.Suess wise words.

RebeccaAnnBeauty, I know I have only been blogging for around 4/5months now but I do really enjoy it and it's my release and way of relaxing. I'm so shocked that there are 65 people who follow me and actually want to read this but I am thankful and I just hope that it can keep growing.

Sun, it is a common joke amongst my family that I am solar powered, whenever the sun is out I am a happier person.

Tea, just a nice cup of Tetley nothing fancy, just bog standard tea, I cannot get enough I drink so much of the stuff.

Urban outfitters, I recently have banned myself from going into this shop as it is on the pricier side but I just love it so much and spend so much money in there it's actually not healthy.

Vintage, I really love all things vintage, from clothes to cars I think they are so beautiful and I find it amazing how styles and fashions come back around.

Wanderlust, I really want to see the world and travel as much as possible. I haven't been many places yet but there are so many countries I want to visit, I love seeing other cultures and different ways of life.

Xmas, isn't it just everybodies favourite time of the year? I love playing board games with my family and watching Miracle on 34th Street.

Youtube, it is basically like my TV I watch it so much.

Zzzzz, sleep is my favourite past time, is that wierd? probably but I like to sleep a solid 8 hours every night and if I don't I get rather grumpy.


I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it, just something a little different and a chance to find out a little something about me.

It's my birthday this week which is very exciting but I should have another post up for you by Friday so keep your eyes peeled for that one! In the mean time follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see what I have been getting up to.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment