Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sheinside Haul


Hello All, 

Sheinside is massive throughout the blogosphere and it was something I had never heard of but after seeing a lot of posts about it, I thought I would give it a go as their clothes are super cheap and everyone said they were decent quality.  

Firstly I got these lace shorts for £11.41. They are a one size fits all and they do actually fit me quite well. The lace at the bottom is really pretty and detailed, it looks really lovely. 

Next I got this grid print shirt also for £11.41,which I thought would look really nice with the shorts. This is such a cute print and is bang on trend. It fits really nicely and I have already worn this one a few times, just tucked into mom jeans. 

Lastly was this dupe of the Zara eye dress which I really wanted when it originally came out in Zara. This one however is half the price. Granted I was a little disappointed when it arrived as it isn't a great material unlike the Zara one which is silky. This one is a lot more stiff but on it still looks great! 

So overall my first experience with Sheinside was pretty great. The have free worldwide shipping and I think it took about 10 days to get here which is quite good. I will definately be purchasing from them again seeing as I got all these things for under £30!

Until next time, 

RebeccaAnn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment