Thursday, June 12, 2014

The lipgloss that made me a lover


Hello Everyone,

I have always been of the general sentiment that lipglosses are a terrible invention that only serve the purpose of making your hair stick to your face...a look I am not a fan of.

Then more recently I have seen some of my favourite bloggers; who were of the same opinion as I, being turned into lipgloss lovers because of one particular product. So obviously I just had to test this out for myself.

Maybelline Colour Sensational High Shine Lipgloss in the shade Cashmere Rose.



This lip gloss is really pigmented and its a beautiful, shimmery but not too shimmery peachy nude. Their really isn't anything bad to say about it, it smells nice, it's not sticky and it looks great one its own or over a nude lip. I use this as part of my day to day makeup now usually over the top of Shy Girl by MAC and it is just beautiful.

Let me know if there are any lipglosses which you love as I would love to try out some more.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment