Thursday, May 29, 2014

Boots Haul





Oops, I did it again.

Boots is just one of those places that lures me in and I just cannot leave without spending far too much money. I had a list as long as my arms of things I wanted to try out so I would say that all things considered I did quite well to only purchase these products. Bloggers always make me believe that I just NEED a particular product and many of these products are the result of that NEED.

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray 

This was a repurchase as I'm not too sure how I would live without this, it is an absolute must for me. It gives amazing texture and the best thing is that it has a hairspray style hold so the volume it provides actually holds. An absolute must for any flat haired girls.






Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails

I am one of those people that paints their nails and then has the overriding need to do something that is inevitably going to ruin them so when I saw this and at just £3 I thought it would be rude not to give it a try. You simply spray it over the nails once painted and it is dry to the touch in 60 seconds, or so it claims. I have only used this once so I will have to report back on its effectiveness once I have tested it a few more times.




Bourgois Rouge Edition Velvet - Hot Pepper

Now this is a typical "the blogger made me buy it" purchase. These have been so hyped and all the reviews have been fantastic so I had to give it a go myself. This colour is the most striking red and applying it literally feels like applying velvet, it is so silky smooth. It drys matte and sticks around amazingly well. I think I am going to have to pick up some more shades now I know how fantastic the formula is.



Dream Touch Lumi Highlighting Concealer 

I figured it was time to try out a concealer other than the Collection 2000 lasting perfection as it is literally all I use and I really wanted something brightening for under my eyes so I picked up this to give it a try. It is fairly light coverage, with a brush applicator its early days but on first try it seemed okay - nothing overly fabulous though.






 No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define 

These are eyeshadow sticks which are a dupe of the By Terry Ombre Blackstar. These are very shimmery and creamy and lovely. I got the shades cool mink and glistening ray as I thought these were the best two everyday shades. I really like the concept of this product. I am not an avid eyeshadow wearer but this is so quick and easy and looks so beautiful that I want to wear it, when normally I wouldn't bother.

So these are my most recent purchases, if you have bought anything recently that you would recommend let me know and I will add it to my list of things to buy.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment