Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The nail polish you NEED in your life.



I am going to make a bold statement so be prepared...the Seche Vite fast dry top coat is my best beauty buy this year. 

I picked this up in Boots, being fed up with painting my nails and them being smudged or chipped within 10 minutes. I am a nightmare when it comes to painting my nails and this has literally saved my nails life. 

You know when nails are "dry" but then you do something and end up with a pattern imprinted on them, well this stuff conquers that problem. This is dry within 2 minutes and it will not budge. 

Granted I was reluctant to spend £9 on it but I have no regrets, this stuff is the shiz, yes the shiz. 

Please follow me on bloglovin' as it will brighten my day. 

Until next time, 

RebeccaAnn.

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be trying this stuff. Wonderful post; been trying to find something to avoid the continuous pain of smudged nails for so long. Xx

    http://claudiabish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend this to you then! My nails are shiny and smooth, no smudges in sight!! xx

      Delete