Thursday, May 1, 2014

Everyday Make-Up Routine



Hello All,

I thought it would be quite nice to show you guys my everyday make-up routine, although there are times I will change up the products these are generally the ones I reach for. I also will begin with a moisturiser and primer but haven't included those in here.

I begin by applying the Bobbi Brown Corrector under my eyes in the shade light peach with my finger. This really helps to brighten the under eye and even out those dark circles.

I then use the Borjois Healthy Mix Serum in the shade 53. I love this foundation; I blend this in with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and it gives a nice medium coverage.

My skin right now is a bit of a mess, with a lot of blemishes so the next step is a necessary one. I use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in medium. This concealer is so cheap, yet so creamy and has fantastic coverage. I use this over my blemishes and again under my eyes.

Due to my oily/combination skin I need to use a powder to stop my face looking like a frying pan. I use this Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in transparent. This is just a setting powder so doesn't add any extra colour.

I then add my Nars Laguna Bronzer using my Real Techniques Blush Brush just under my cheekbones, up my temples and along my jawline. This for me is as perfect as a bronzer can get and I cannot imagine it not being in my routine.

I am not a massive blusher wearer but RoseGold by Sleek is an absolute beauty. It adds a really nice glow and the best thing is that you can be a bit heavy handed with this unlike some blushers.

Next on to what I believe is the most important part of any persons face - eyebrows. I use Browzings by Benefit with a spooley and an angled brush. I enjoy using a powder as I feel that the effect is more natural and this stuff is expensive but excellent and will last you a lifetime.

Eyes are next and I generally only use eyeshadow if I am going somewhere or have plenty of time on my hands. So usually I will just use mascara and my one of choice at the moment is Lash Potion by Revlon. This seperates the lashes really nicely and build decent volume. If I do anything with my eyes it is always a winged liner and my favourite product to use is the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner

Lastly is lips and I bought MAC Shy Girl and boy was it a good decision. Its a lovely peachy nude and it makes for the perfect everyday look.

So here is the finished look, hope you guys like it. 

Until next time, 

RebeccaAnn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment