Friday, May 16, 2014

Primark Haul



Hey Guys,

Okay, okay I admit it...My name is Rebecca and I am a Primark'oholic.

Primark has seriously upped its game recently and I have found some absolute beauties in there and obviously being Primark they are super reasonably priced too! I found a lot of products in there that are dupes of Topshop items and when I have worn them people have actually asked whether they are Topshop, so I would say they are pretty good dupes.

I got very excited when I found these Mom jeans on a recently shopping trip with MaquillageMagic. I have wanted a pair for a very long time but didn't want to spend £40 on them because I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of them. So when I found these for just £13, you can imagine how happy I was. I tried them on in the shop and they are true to size and in this lovely light vintage wash. I don't doubt that there are differences between these and the Topshop ones but I think they look pretty good.

Next I got a pair of dupes of the Topshop Joni Jeans. My black jeans were looking worse for wear so once again when I found these for just £10 I was so impressed. I really like these and I personally feel like the Joni jeans are soo stretchy and full of elastic that they don't last to well, mine usually last 6 months at a push. Now I can't say anything about the lasting power of these yet but to my mind they feel like a thicker fabric yet are still elastic and not stiff.

Lastly, I thought this light blue gingham print would be adorable for spring and these were just £13, again bang on trend and super comfy. Only thing is I didn't try these on assuming they would be okay as they are the same style as the black ones which I had tried on but for some reason these ones were huge in comparison and I really should have sized down.

I know this seems like I am hating on Topshop but I am not I promise I will always love Topshop, but so many of the items I found really are comparable, obviously I don't know about durability but I will keep you guys updated on that front.

Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been revising like a crazy person and had absolutely no time, but my exams will be over soon and then I will be back to posting regularly.

Also thinking about doing a Spring/Summer lookbook including these jeans and some other recent purchases so let me know if you would like to see that.

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // twitter // instagram.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment