Thursday, February 13, 2014

Date Night

Hello All,

With Valentines Day just around the corner, whether you are spending an evening with your other half, going on a blind date or celebrating singledom with your girlfriends,  it is an opportunity to dress up and feel fabulous. I thought I would share with you a couple of looks I love and hopefully give you some inspiration.

Daring 



I am wearing more colour here than I am usually comfortable with, but if you are feeling daring I think this is an amazing look. The yellow matches in really well with the yellow of the trousers and really brings the outfit together. I would go for VERY simple make-up, as to not go overboard. 

Top // River Island 
Trousers // River Island 
Shoes // New Look 
Leather Jacket // 

Classic



If you are going out for a slap-up meal this valentines or just want to feel glam then an LBD and cream blazer is perfect. This look is so classic, classy and simple, which is why I love it so much. A bold red lip will add a little pop of colour and you could always add a leopard print clutch for a little something extra.

Dress // Urban Outfitters
Blazer // H&M
Shoes // New Look

Enjoy your Valentines day.

Until next time,

Rebecca Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment