Friday, October 3, 2014

September Favourites



Hello All,

So as I sit here on a Friday night waiting to pick up my drunken mother (you're jealous I know), I thought I would share with you my favourites of this month.



Tea Tree Creamy Face Wash

My one and only skincare favourite of the month is this face wash from the BodyShop. I use this pretty much daily in the morning and since using it my skin has improved massively. The tea tree in this does fantastic things for your skin and because it is creamy it isn't too harsh on your skin.






No.7 Single Eyeshadow - Truffle

I have been using this all over the lid pretty much every day and it is so so pretty. Its glittery but not too glittery and just very easy to wear. Also as it is small it is very travel friendly!







Sleek Blush - Rose Gold

I have had this blush for quite some time now and it is just B-E-A-UTIFUL! It has, as the name would suggest, gold in it, so it acts as a blush/highlight hybrid and it perks up the face very subtly.





Soap&Glory - Solar Powder

My beloved NARS Laguna bronzer had been running low, so I picked this up not being able to afford the hefty price tag of Laguna. This is all kinds of pretty and is great for contouring and generally warming up the complexion.







Carmex

I own so many of these and there is always one in my handbag. I feel that for me this is the only lip balm that I can feel working. I know it smells pretty nasty but if it is going to make my lips silky smooth then that is a price I am willing to pay.







Bath and Body Works - Honolulu Sun Pocket Bac

I wish there was a way you could smell this, it is like holiday in a hand sanitizer. One of the best things about this is that the smell really lingers, which is lovely and it smells so much nicer than your average alcohol anti-bac.




So there it is, my favourites for the month. Let me know what your favourites have been as I would love to try them out.

Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my posts.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment