Monday, September 29, 2014

Beauty Wishlist


Hello All,

Sorry for being a little MIA recently, I have been feeling slightly uninspired lately and also rather busy, but I am back and will be trying my best to bring you regular posts.

Right, now I cannot be the only one who has started making a Christmas List, maybe I am but I just like to think of myself as organised. Regardless of how weird it may be, I have put together a Beauty Wishlist of the things I will be asking Santa for this year.

NARS SheerGlow

This was on my last beauty wishlist and it is here once again as I sadly still do not own this. It seems to be every bbloggers holy grail foundation and I simply need to try this. I am a huge foundation lover and I have read enough about this to know that it will be love at first application. I just need to get my hands on it.

Bumble&Bumble Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme 

I suffer with flat, lifeless hair and am willing to try anything and everything that gives my hair texture and volume. This product seems completely different to anything else I have ever used as it is designed to give hair that "I woke up like this" feel, which is something I lust after. It is pricey but if I worked then it would be well worth the price tag.

Naked Flushed Palette 

These were released earlier this year and I have been wanting it ever since. It is such a perfect little compact with a gorgeous bronzer, highlighter and blush all wrapped up in some pretty package...what more needs to be said?

MAC 217 Brush 

I don't feel like I am able to call myself a true beauty addict until I own one of these. Dubbed the perfect blending brush, I have some seriously high expectations for this brush, I have come so close to buying this on so many occasions but sensible Bexx always steps in.

Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad in Bronze Goddess 

WOW, just wow. This is luxury at it's finest. I went into Selfridges the other day whilst in Birmingham to have a little swatch of the different palettes and generally drool over the beauty of all of the products. My Christmas List will simply say "anything Charlotte Tilbury" but I think this Bronze Goddess Quad is just perfection.

Please let me know what products you are lusting over and also if you own any of these products let me know what you think of them! I would love to know if you think they are worthy of my wishlist.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.


2 comments:

  1. Nars sheer glow is amazing!! As is the flushed palette from Urban Decay! You definitely have me thinking about getting myself my very own palette haha! :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard a bad thing about Nars Sheer Glow! I need to get my hands on it!

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete