Friday, October 17, 2014

First Impressions // Bourjois 1,2,3 CC Cream

Hello All,

I ran out of both of my favourite drugstore foundations at the same time (the L'oreal True Match and Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum), and was in a predicament over which one to repurchase first. So when I was in Boots and saw that Bourjois had a 2 for £14 offer on, my mind was made up. With an offer like that I thought it would be rude not to pick up the Bourjois 1,2,3 CC Cream as I had heard so many things about it.

I have used this 2 or 3 times now and I am really impressed so far. It is quite thick and creamy in texture and is more like a foundation than a CC cream. It has a light to medium coverage and adds a really lovely glow to the skin, for me I sometimes find it too shiny on my skin type but with a little powder it looks fab.

This is great as it can be worn pretty much on it's own if you are having a lazy day as I find that it really does even out the complexion so when you want minimal make-up this pretty much gives you everything you need.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.

1 comment:

  1. I like Bourjois 123 CC cream for winter. It makes my dry skin glowing bit not greasy!

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete