Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Body Shop Haul



So there was a 40% off code online for the Body Shop and there have been so many things I have been wanting to try from there that I just decided it was time. I could have easily gone crazy on there so I am rather proud of myself for only picking up 3 items.

Firstly I got the Vitamin E AquaBoost Sorbet. This is a new release and I had read lots of fabulous things about it so I thought it would be rude not to try it out myself. I have been suffering with quite dry skin lately for some wierd reason and so I wanted a moisturiser that was super hydrating and this seems to do the job quite wonderfully.

Secondly the Tea tree cool & creamy face wash was a must purchased enabled by EssieButton. My skin is constantly breaking out so I wanted something that would keep the spots at bay and this sounded great as it is non-drying but still has all the spot fighting qualities of tea tree.

Lastly is this wierd little invention, which I bought mostly because it intrigued me so much. This is a Facial Massager, which I have used a few times and I must say I am not sold on it yet. If anyone has any suggestions on how to use this then let me know.

So there it is my little Body Shop Haul. I think I deserve a pat on the back for only buying these things and not more from my rather long lust list.

Please follow me on Bloglovin' to stay up to date with all my posts.

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment