Monday, March 10, 2014

Liebster Award.

Well this is awfully exciting, Lisa from thechinadolldiaries has nominated me for a Liebster Award which is ever so kind of her. 


So here are the rules: 

You must give 11 facts about yourself.
You must answer 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
You should also write 11 questions and tag 11 other bloggers (who have under 200 followers) who will then complete them.
Then let them know that you have nominated them. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

11 facts about me: 
  1. I am 19 years old 
  2. I am a Gemini 
  3. I have successfully won 2 giant teddy bears by guessing their name (Cuddles)
  4. I am at university studying Law, in the hopes of one day becoming a lawyer 
  5. I watch more TV than is probably healthy for me
  6. It is nearly impossible for me to enter a Boots and leave empty handed 
  7. I have a new found love for pink (previously my least favourite colour) 
  8. I own somewhere in the region of 35 pairs of shoes (excessive I know) 
  9. I am an only child 
  10. My first pets were 2 goldfish called Timone and Pumba 
  11. I am a major nerd and love learning random trivia (did you know that crocodiles and wallabies cannot walk backwards)
Questions from Lisa: 

          1. Do you have any favourite bloggers at the moment?
I have so many bloggers that I really love to read, my ultimate favourites are probably essiebuttonviviannadoesmakeup and megsboutique 
          2. Is there any kind of blog posts that are particularly interesting to you?
I LOVE empties videos, I know a lot of people think they are overdone but I love them, 1. because I am nosey and 2. because you get a full review of a product
          3.What is your most loved beauty product of all time?
Oh wowzer that is a tough question! I think my favourite would have to be the Real Techniques Buffing Brush as I don't believe I could live without it, I use it every single day without fail. 
          4.What are your budget beauty secrets?
One of my favourite things to do is go to Savers and have a route around as you will find so many products (especially haircare) at a fraction of the price! Another is if you don't have any brow gel then spray some hairspray on a spooley and brush that through your eyebrows - works a treat!
          5.If you could write a collaboration with one blogger who would it be and why?
I think it would have to be Estee from EssieButton just because I think she is absolutely hilarious! I trust her reviews of products and I love to watch her videos. 
          6.Do you ever buy products due to blogger hype and then completely hate them?
There are literally so many products I buy because of Blogger hype and on the whole they are good. However not all of them always float my boat, like the Pwhoar Paint from Collection - it is trying to be the Benefit Bo-ing but it's just not in my eyes. 
          7.What else do you do apart from blogging?
I spend pretty much all of my time studying - a law degree is a lot harder than I anticipated. So that is my life really (boring, I know). 
          8.How do you make sure you get a proper sleep every night?
Sleep is never a problem with me, I am an old lady at heart and I sleep solidly for at least 8 hours a night.
          9.How many tech savvy gadgets do you own?
Not many really, I have the usual: laptop, camera, phone etc, but none of them are anything special. I bought myself an ipad recently which I am in love with but I am no techy.  
          10. Do any of these help you with your blog?
Well I use my camera to take all my pictures, but its just an old digital camera and the picture quality isn't fab, but now I know how much I love blogging I am going to start looking for a new camera. 
          11. Lastly, link me to your favourite blog post of all time, which you yourself have written!
My favourite post of mine is probably my first make-up haul 

And here are my questions to you: 
  1. Why did you start a blog?
  2. For your birthday would you be more likely to ask for a £50 boots voucher or a £50 topshop voucher? 
  3. What is your favourite perfume? 
  4. What is the most expensive make-up item you own?
  5. Lemon or Chocolate? 
  6. Summer or Winter fashion? 
  7. What is your favourite place you have visited? 
  8. Name a place you want to visit
  9. If you could only have one make-up product what would it be?
  10. What is your favourite shop? 
  11. Name your 3 favourite bloggers 
Absolutely chuffed to have been nominated, I nominate: 


No comments:

Post a Comment