Friday, March 14, 2014

Body Shop serum-in-oil review






Hello All,

So I picked up this little skincare beauty after hearing amazing things about it from some of my favourite bloggers and it most certainly hasn't disappointed.

It is £12 but I purchased it as part of a set for £16 which I thought was a bargain, to get more details of what else I purchased in my recent body shop trip click here.

This comes in a bottle with a pipette style applicator and is designed to recharge and replenish skin overnight to give the appearance of skin that's had a good beauty sleep.

I must say that it really does do exactly what it says on the tin. I have combination skin and so the thought of putting an oil on my face sounded alarms but it sinks into the skin wonderfully and doesn't feel oily (i'm aware that sounds ridiculous). I love this product and it really does do wonders to my skin, the only qualm I have with this is the applicator, I am yet to figure out a way to use it which doesn't result in my making a mess, but for the quality of the product I am not fussed. 

Until next time,

RebeccaAnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment