Sunday, April 20, 2014

When in Rome

Hello All,

I recently went on a city break to the beautiful Rome. It is a stunning city with so much history and so much to see and do. I thought I would show you guys some of my outfits and some of the wonderful sites I saw. While we were there we walked pretty much the whole of Rome and visited all the most famous sites such as: Colosseum, Vatican City, Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Spagna etc. The weather while we were there was beautiful, between 20-25 degrees every day.



Outfit One: Floral midi skirt, Primark // Black cami, Dorothy Perkins // Black sandals, Boohoo // Handbag, Primark // Sunglasses, New Look (and a very attractive bright blue lanyard holding the radio from the tour).

Outfit Two: Grey midi dress, Boohoo // Shoes, Bag, Sunglasses - as above.



Outfit Three: Grey t-shirt, Topshop // Black jeans, Miss Selfridge // Sunglasses - as above.

Outfit Four: Smock dress, Boohoo // Denim jacket, Camden market // Black pumps, Primark // Sunglasses and Bag - as above.

 

The food was incredible, this in particular was our favourite meal which was in Campo de Fiori. I ate nothing but pizza, pasta and ice cream, not exactly sticking to my diet plan but, when in Rome....




This shows the cheer size of some of the buildings; I found it hard to believe that they managed to build things like this so long ago, with so little equipment!!  

Rome is a fantastic city and I would recommend it to anyone, be warned though wear comfy footwear as there is A LOT of walking! 

Until next time, 

RebeccaAnn. 



No comments:

Post a Comment